Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Things I wish would disappear forever.

"Morning Zoo" radio programs. I hate them. A bunch of idiots sitting around doing prank calls and lame sex jokes. I just want to hear music in the mornings. Something with a good driving beat that keeps me awake so I don't plow into the person in front of me.
Now I'm not against some morning shows. Howard Stern back in the day was great but I just cannot stand these idiots. One always has a shitty nickname (e.g. Welcome back to Howie and the Iceman! We got a twelve-pack for out 5th caller and coming up in the next hour we're gonna prank call the governor!)
I hate them so much.

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger The Head said...

Hey Evil, If I find it interesting then everyone else should.
-The Head

 

Post a Comment

<< Home