Sunday, October 17, 2004

Tugjobs.

OK, Girl Friday had a picture with the caption "Everytime you masturbate God kills a kitten" so I was going to post pictures of our cats to stop you pervs from smacking it. Then I saw a bunch of Chicago pics and figured The Windy City was underrepresented on my blog so here are some pics. That way you all can start putting faces to the people who make lewd comments here.

What else? Martini garnish-wise, I've traveled the entire gamut, from regular olives, to lemon twists, to flavored cherries that used to come with Grey Goose (harder to get so they're off), to cocktail onions (did these for a while). Then, a few years ago, I was at one of the riverboats outside of Chicago and tried anchovy stuffed olives with a gin martini. Wonderful. I know, it sounds disgusting but they're currently my martini garnish of choice.

OK, Adult Swim is coming on and we have a mapping to do tomorrow so I'm off.

2 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger The Head said...

Mr. Wells are you impugning my martini-drinking abilities? I've been a regular martini drinker since before you were 130 years old sir!
It's not like I'm putting pineapples and umbrellas in them.
Reminds me of a story. I was in this country-western bar (a friend of mines girlfriend's brother was playing, typically The Head doesn't fancy country music (except for JC) nor frequent country-western bars) and wanted a martini. Naturally the bartender didn't know how to make on and they didn't have vermouth or the right glass. So I got a vodka on the rocks. The hick next to me started on me wanting to drink a "foo foo ladies drink". A MARTINI. A huge amount of straight alcohol. He was drinking Bud LIGHT. I pointed this out but didn't get it through his ridiculous cowboy hat.
I was dressed in khakis and a polo shirt (this was when I was back in college) and now I'm rambling like Mr. Wells. Suffice it to say I'm glad I got out in one piece.

Also, a wonderful summertime garnish is a slice of cucumber. First picked that up at the Napolean House in New Orleans. Really crisps up a coctail.
I abhor blue (or bleu?) cheese.

 
At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you spineless men drink who have no balls?....
.....
....
give up?

evidently Martini's!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home