Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Courtesy

I think I talked before about a conversation the Evil Doctor and I had once on how amazing it is when you're educated with an idea and you just can't believe anyone ever believed otherwise. Usually this is in science when we talk about it. His example, as I remember it, is Cell Theory. Because that's all we've been exposed to from the beginning of our schooling we have trouble wrapping our heads around people ever believing an alternative.
I can't remember my example.

Anyways, I kind of got a little of this with all the Rosa Parks stuff on the news. I just can't imagine some guy telling some older lady to get up so he can sit down.
It's amazing to me.

Still feeling poorly so not much else going on.

But I have been watching the second season of 24 from Netflix. Jack Bauer = total badass ninja.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home