Sunday, October 10, 2004

Motherfuckers

Angry, drunken Head. Head smash!
Lady Head is at a wine and cheese party so I'm going old school.
Seriously, I've been drinking bourbon and cranking Pantera (gotta go back to your roots in times of trouble). I'm drinking those little airplane bottles that were in the pinata. Jim Beam and something called Old Charter.
Now Twisted sister's on. I do wanna rock. How did Dee know? Next is a double shot of Quiet Riot. Gotta love Kazaa.
Also it's an all-Whopper weekend. Whoppers for every meal. Now that's really old school head.
You hear me St. Jude?
Get your hands up people. The Head's tying one on.

Important update:
The autopsy show, it was a Shaolin blow
Put on by my family, brought to the academy
of the Wu and learned how to, fuck up yo' anatomy, steadily, calm and deadly
Spatter-head lyrics I lick through your transmit

3 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

This post is pure effing, artistic genius.

If i felt it anymore i'd be hung-over tomorrow.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger The Head said...

Thanks Isabelle! I painted it with the booze brush.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger The Head said...

IsabellA, sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home