Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I'm a star!

Whew! Back from the trip. See Lady Head's blog for a description. In a nutshell, it's slogging through a marsh every 4 hours 'round the clock. Bugs, shitty weather, mud, exaustion, etc.
Thanks to everyone that posted. Wait, that's not right. Thanks to the Evil Doctor for posting and screw the rest of you.
So normally I'd take a couple of days off after one of these trips to recover but this time I can't because Nigel Marven and a film crew are coming to do a documentary (well, it will be part of a documentary) on our critters and I'm in charge of the animals. It's cool because I like Nigel's stuff a lot (he's so much better than The Crocodile Hunter, etc.) and they are paying me.
So, instead of doing the world-changing research that I normally do, for the next week I'm their bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home