Tuesday, July 05, 2005

What a cunt.

So the Head Household gets the "Real Simple" magazine.
The tips and recipes in it are good but the stories are fucking atrocious.
Things like self-righteous people "living off the grid". Everything's solar, their kids take snowmobiles to school, etc. Nevermind that it costs a fucking shitload of money (that obviously these people have) to do this, they're real assholes about it.
Basically it's rich people complaining about perceived problems that no one else would worry about or getting all self-righteous about some shit or other.
So, this past issue had the fucking worst story ever.
For those of you that get the magazine, it's the "What cost friendship?" article.
Basically it's one of whaat I believe is a series of articles about shitheads telling us about how they lost a friend because of some stupid reason.
This one was priceless. A woman was fretting (yeah, I live in the south so I can say that) about sending her kid to private school. Her father was diagnosed as not having much more time to live so his financial planner said he might as well dip into his principle to live life to the fullest before he dies. So he tells this cunt that he'll take care of Cunt Jr.'s education. Well, the cunt starts saying how he's spending more that he thought, with trips to China, etc. and pretty soon the money runs out. How ever will this cunt pay for li'l cunt's education (see putting her back in public school is not an option because the public school recently made cuts to stuff like the music department and such)?
We she gets her inheritance from her parents which are assorted antiquities, her grandmother's jewelry, etc. and she's agonizing about selling this stuff. Then she comes across this Renoir print that was given to her father by his best friend that is the father of this cunt's best friend (they grew up together). So she goes on this spiel about how much the painting means to her and decides to call her friend to offer to sell the painting to her since it has so much shared history between them. So she explains the situation to her friend and her friend says "Sure I'll buy it. Don't worry about li'l cunt's education."
So this cunt thinks "Wow, great! She's gonna pay for my daughter's remaining YEARS of education."
So she gets money from her friend and pays tuition and is planning on shipping the print to her.
Well, before long, another tuition payment comes due. She calls her friend and her friend's all like "WTF are you talking about? I dind't mean I'd pay for all ofher education. I just said I'll buy the art from you to help you out."
So this cunt now feels betrayed by her friend. She then decides to keep the painting because of her memories of it. She writes her now former friend (she decided to end the friendship over this) and say she's keeping the painting and proposes a repayment plan in monthly installments.

The whole article was written in such a self-righteous way on the part of this cunt. It's totally worth reading just to get your blood up. Better than espresso.

P.S. I'm going into the field for a week starting tomorrow. I will be out of contact. I expect you lazy fuckers (see my whole contributors list for who I'm talking about) to post in my absence.

P.P.S. I mean it this time.

1 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"My daddy died and all I got was this lousy Renoir" ... hmmm for some reason it just doesn't illicit much sympathy from me. If there's any justice she'll be car jacked on her way to driving her kid to public school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home