Tuesday, May 23, 2006

It never ends

Remember when we got robbed by those two hicks? Well we are still dealing with it.
So we got letters at the beginning of last year saying they were ordered to pay restitution to us. Months went by and no money so Lady Head called the call-these-people-if-you-have-any-questions people from the letters and left messages.
Nothing.

So recently I decided to take it upon myself to get our money from the fuckers. See, Lady Head - besides being pregnant - also does work throughout the day.
Me?
Not so much.


So I've been fighting the runaround. See, the fucktards that robbed us have been shuttled between the juvenile and adult systems, have had appeals, etc. and apparently nobody knows shit about shit. One guy is out of the state or something.

I guess here the bureaucracy usually discourages most people.

However, if these assholes think I won't waste weeks on end writing letters, sending emails, and repeatedly calling their punk asses leaving messages for them and their supervisors, then they are sadly mistaken. I have nothing but time to waste and I have more cell phone minutes than I could use in a lifetime.

I'll get our money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home