Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Tennessee drivers


Yes, I am so lame that I'm going to do one of these posts. Yes, I know it's like a bad stand-up bit from two decades ago. Yes, I know everyone thinks that their state has the worst drivers. Yes, I suck.

I'm only really pissed about one thing. Down here in Nashville people don't pull into the intersection when they are waiting to make the turn. They sit at the same place they were when the light was red. And when the light turns yellow they still don't pull up. If they don't make the turn by the time it turns red then, shucks, looks like we'll hope to get that turn done on the next change. What's the hurry city slicker? C'mon in and set a spell. I've sat 2nd in line behind people for 3 light changes. And I rarely lay on the horn but by the 2nd, they start getting it. But now I just whip around them, which will eventually cause an accident I guess.

Fucking ig'nant hicks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home