Monday, April 03, 2006

Hey buddies

As you can see form the lack of posts - I'm in a holding pattern.
I'm getting excited about the new job. Get to learn a bunch of new shit and have to think about things I haven't thought about before. It's refreshing.

I've been concerned about my lack of drinking as well. I drank OK this weekend, mainly due to the fact it was The Ash-Hole's B-day. I was with him in spirit. but basically I haven't been my normal debauched self. I hope this is a phase.

The other day I was driving over J-Money and Mac's house. I was in a bad mood for some reason. Then I say a few Merry Prankster wannabes walking down the road. Dr. Seuss hats, drums, and other instruments - the whole nine yards.
What a bunch of dildos. Wow! You're really freaking people out on a Saturday afternoon!
Uptown Giiiirrrrl! You've been living in your uptown world...

So I thought "What a bunch of anti-establishment poseurs. I should stop the car, get out, and beat them all down - 60's style."

Then 2 blocks later I saw this group of rich assholes dressed in their casual saturday clothes that probably cost more than my best suit. I then thought "What a bunch of establishment assholes. I should stop the car and beat them all down."

Contradiction? No, I think not.

I arrived at my destination in a much better mood.
Thanks anger!

1 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger The Head said...

Hello pot, I'm kettle.

I was celebrating your birthday for Christ's sake!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home