Thursday, February 23, 2006

Intervention Time for The Head.

So Lady Head and I went to a fancy, expensive restaurant last night and this came out of my mouth:

"I love everything about this place - the food, the decor, the service - but I really wish they would get new flatware. I feel like I'm eating in a cafeteria with these things."

Evil Doctor, Ash-Hole, Fat Nick, Turbo, etc. please immediately come down here and beat this attitude out of me. Either that or the only other thing I can think that will cure it. Whiskey, cartoons, and drunken, rambling debates.

Help me!


On another note, while I was waiting for the elevator yesterday there was this waifish young thing standing there shivering and her teeth were chattering. I got a great deal of pleasure out of it because it was 40 degrees, raining, and she was wearing fucking SANDALS!!!!!

Also, I think the Axe body spray commercial with "The One-upper" would work better if the guy getting one-upped didn't look like such a douchey, wussy weenie.
No offense, Fat Nick.
(Zing!)

4 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Some Warrior said...

It was Oneida flatware--not top of the line, but still reputable. Its not like we're talking Denny's level here where the fork tines bend on mashed potatoes...

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger huzefa said...

Here's something equally obnoxious !! Was the stemware Riedel ??

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger The Head said...

No, the stemware was classy.

And I don't mind Riedel. But the pottery barn in you may be turning you against it.

Wait - I'm still doing it!

Help me!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger The Head said...

BTW, Team Brown, I curse your name at least once a month for getting me those gigundous martini glasses.

Although it's usually 8-10 hours after praising your name for getting me those gigundous martini classes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home