Friday, February 10, 2006

C'mon honey, you look like the friggin' Joker.

I love Scrubs but the one thing about the show I hate is Christa Miller's rictus grin. Dear, you should sue your plastic surgeon.

Would you consider "The Gambler" or "Coward of the County" Kenny Roger's best song?

I'm going with "Coward"

"Jungle Love" by The Time is exactly what I needed to kickstart my day today.

Also, I had corned beef hash and eggs for breakfast so I'm a world-beater today.

And I'd like to occasionally give some insight into problems Lady Head and I are having with our relationship.
A big barrier to us getting close is the fact she despises Phil Collins. I'm not sure if there is medication for this problem.
To annoy her, I will now refer to my iPod as the "Genesis Box"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home