Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Rump Shaker

Good Lord do I hate American Idol. Unfortunately, Lady Head loves it. It was on during dinner so I couldn't leave.
Basically I hate all the singers and I hate Randy Jackson (What's up dog?). But most of all I hate Simon. Hey look at me! I'm an world-class asshole! As the seasons progress I'll start going way over the top with my douchebaggery too because I'm a bad boy that people love to hate and that's my schtick. Also, the befuddlement with America is old (Is this what people in America do?). When did you become fucking Hugh Grant?
I think an awesome show would be someone comes on, Simon insults them, and they freak out and shoot him. I'd watch that.
Also, and this will emasculate me, why is Ryan Seacrest still on this show? He's bigger than that. He's guest hosting the big shows, NYE, etc. Fuck American Idol. You've moved on.

But all is not lost. Jack Bauer is totally ripping shit up ninja-style in 24 and the Shield is friggin' awesome so far.

Edit: Good news! That' 70's Show will soon be gone! And Arrested Development is rumored to be fielding offers from other networks, and King of the Hill may get some new episodes
Can the return of Futurama be far behind?

2 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger The Head said...

Didn't we discuss this already. He's awesomebecause he's done so much with so little.

And Kid, clean it up, this is a family blog.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger The Head said...

Hot Rod, I'm stunned. I can only assume you're doing this for entertainment because The Shield is the only reason I go on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home