Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My life is complete again

The Shield is back on. I don't know what I'm going to do when 24 starts up again on Sunday.

In other news I went to Arby's last night for dinner. I hadn't been there for months. So I'm getting ready to order the Big Montana and I don't see it. WTF? They now have 3 different sizes of roast beef sandwich, lamely named "regular", "medium", and "large".
So I get the large figuring it's probably the same thing as the Big Montana or maybe the Giant.
Holy shit, it sucks. It's got, what I figure is, the same amount of meat than those other 2 sandwiches but it's on the little "regular" bun. Screws up the whole bread:meat ratio (and sauce:meat ratio). They way I figure it, they started doing this so they didn't have to get different sized buns. Fucking bean counters.
Fuck you Arby's.

Kind of like the whole "The Kong Whopper is actually a double instead of what it should be - the triple - because it's their big fancy promotion and hardly anyone gets triples so in order to sell more sandwiches they'll sell out and call the double the Kong whopper - thing"
Fuckers. My whole culinary world is collapsing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home