Monday, January 09, 2006

Kong

Saturday we went to dinner at Tin Angel with Mac and J-Money. Then the ladies went to our house to play some 8-bit nintendo (they still live in the stone ages) while J-Money and I went to see King Kong. I thought it was fantastic. Now that's a fucking movie. J-Money said he would put the middle 3rd of it up against any other action movie. I agree whole-heartedly. The fight between Kong and the T. Rexes alone was worth the admission. The natives on the island were creepy as fuck, the non-Kong animals were creepy as fuck as well, and Kong himself was awesome. You really felt sad at the end (I wanted him to fuck up all the planes and live).

Oh yeah, like the Ash-hole said, I was making fun of him for his "young, hip professor outfit" the other day. Saturday I was his clone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home