Thursday, January 05, 2006

Trigger words

I remember the Evil Doctor telling me about some guy on trial for assault or murder or something. His problem was that he would fly into a rage everytime he heard a certain word (I can't remember what the word was - it was "Tuesday" or something).

Recently, on the Ash-hole's visit, we got into a discussion about how much I hate the term "blue jeans." Not "jeans" - I say that all the time, but "blue jeans" irritates me. Not so much that I'm going to punch someone but I really dislike the term.

3 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

Yeah, I don't like it when people call soda "pop".

Hicks.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger The Head said...

yeah, my bad on when we had the conversation. I was drunk for December.

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

It's called pop because it's pop. Soda is what we mix whiskey with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home