Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I think I'm becoming obsolete.



Seriously, both of my email inboxes are empty for long portions of the day. Nobody emails me anymore or responds to my emails in a timely fashion (with the notable exception of the Evil Doctor - who isn't afraid to get in a nice 40 emails an hour exchange to pleasantly kill an afternoon). Too busy, too important, too something.

Where has everyone gone?

P.S. I'm expecting at least one "busy and important" response form a special someone.

2 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger The Head said...

Yay! You're that special someone.

Although, don't sell yourself short. I believe you are more important than you are busy.

 
At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Camille Paglia on TV the other day and thought, "I'd like to punch her in the head." Then I thought of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home