Friday, September 17, 2004

Gym Dildoes

God, do I hate most of the guys at my gym. I think that at every gym I've ever went to. Does the gym change people or is there a selection bias that these people are attracted to the gym?

There's Johnny Bent-Arm. Walks around like he's hot shit and he weighs about 150. Almost invariably looks like Eminem on steroids. Hits on every remotely attractive girl and always gives me advice on lifting for some reason. Listen jerkoff. I've been lifting since I was 14. I'm 30 now. I can lift more than two of you could. I don't need any fucking advice you little toad! This guy usually gets some girl or flabby guy to let him act as their personal trainer.

Also, I hate the huge bully, these guys walk around like they own the place, don't put their weights away, smell awful, thinning hair, pimples everywhere (juice perhaps?), and actually are antagonistic towards others. I've seen these apes actually get in fights in the gym. Often just stares at the ladies and makes lewd comments about her tits and what he'd do to her. Like you'd ever have a shot you neanderthal fuckstain.

Him-and-her workout partners. The lovey-dovey types.

The sit on a piece of equipment and gossip between sets while you're still sitting on the equipment jackoffs. And when I cut in to ask if I can get a couple of sets in I'm the bad guy.

Related to above. The hundred set heroes. Monopolize equipment and don't let you work in because they are on a schedule. You've seen them do 4 sets, you ask how many more, and they say 12 or something. Typically bench, lat pulls, or curls (always curls).

People that work out in sandals or leather slides.

People that work out in their underwear. Haven't seen this in a while but in the past someone would forget their workout clothes when they finally took them home to wash and would just work out in their underwear.

Shirtless guy. AKA Mr. Flexi-abs. Pretty much self explanatory.

Skinny guys that only do bench and curls.

Mr. Eurotrash. Gets all dolled up for the gym and hits on girls relentlessly. Tight mock turtle neck or shiny sleeveless shit. Sometimes an expensive tank top.
I actually had a guy at my gym that wore cologne (!) in the gym. The asskicker is I saw him putting it on BEFORE he left the locker room.

Screamers.

And for Christ's sake, wash your fucking clothes occasionally. I realize it's a gym and I'm not expecting it to smell like roses and rainbows but WOW are you a rank motherfucker.

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christ you hate everybody. Actually, everybody that isn't you, right?
"Him-and-her workout partners. The lovey-dovey types." - were you thinking of Cheddarback and Deb when you came up with this gem?
And "Skinny guys that only do bench and curls." - did you ever think that that's all the skinny guys (such as myself) can do? Or actually want to do?
What about the guy that listens to his iPod/walkman really loud with really crappy music?

Turbo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home