Thursday, September 16, 2004

Cleveland Plans

OK. Things I'm planning on doing with the thugs in Cleveland.
Get picked up by the Evil Twin at 7:25. Meet up w/ Big Ron at his palace. I wanted to go to Mallorca but it turns out we're going to Ken Stewart's for a wildly expensive feast (hopefully Big Ron will put me "On Scholarship") . Then we'll probably end up at some crowded ass clubs pounding martini's and scotch until closing time when I'll have to drive Big Ron's car, which costs more than I make in 2 years, because I'm perceived as the least drunk of us - at least to Big Ron.
It'll be good to see the Evil Twin again. The past couple of times I talked to him he actually made a little sense. We'll see if he can keep himself in check. Big Ron is always a good influence on him.
Sat. Surprise party at Meathead's house for Big Ron. Bottles and bottles of Grey Goose will be drunk (drank?).
Hopefully I can hit St. Jude's favorite bar with him. The Starkweather. What a great name for a bar. $1 fishbowls of PBR.
Sunday breakfast and back to Nashville.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home