Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Drinking music

If I owned a bar my Jukebox would have the following artists:
Tom Waits - I've had endrunkenings sneak up on me b/c of a Tom Waits playlist more times than I can count
Leonard Cohen - Just. The. Man.
Johnny Cash - Ditto
Richard Thompson - Friggin' awesome
George Thorogood - For that spiteful drinking
Frank Sinatra - Sentimental drinking
Billy Joel - Many will disagree with me here, saying he's not for proper drinking but sometime's Mr. Joel is perfect
Rollins band - For Angry Drinking
Stones - Of course. Older stones though.
Canned Heat - greatest hits
Men Without Hats, Talking Heads, etc. compilation - for fun drinking
Blondie - Just. The. Woman.
License to Ill - For throwback college drinking

More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home