Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Bored.

I'm bored. So bored. Playing Inspector Parker on Yahoo and assorted MSN games. The Onion is new.
Go pay your respects to H.G. Wells. It's a fascinating blog and I'm in the current post.

The Head turns 30 this weekend. I will regale you with my drunken antics. I'm going on an exciting 3 weekend tour of the midwest! Chicago, Cleveland, and then home to Nashville.

I'm reading "Alexander the Great" by Paul Rutledge. Very disappointing. I'm on page 150 (out of ~350) and I feel like I'm still in the introduction. He basically keeps talking about and contrasting other historians' ideas about other events in Alex's life. He keeps recapping Alex's life and references major events (e.g. battles) but hasn't talked about those events in any kind of detail.
I hope it gets better. I was looking foward to this book.

Sorry for the trip into serious blogworld. I'll make up for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home