Tuesday, August 31, 2004

These people should burn in a lake of fire.

OK. I like gambling. Within limits it's quite pleasurable. However, I realize like any other vice (several of which I have) some people have problems with self control and I'm engladdened (just made that up I think) when I see people with problems recognize that they have a problem and take steps to get their shit together.
Then you see this and - wow. I don't know how much of this is oversight and how much is just plain evil. The article basically says it all.

2 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey jerk. I'm addicted to Doom 3. When the hell are you going to get a new video card and start playing? BTW, I don't know if we'll be able to play eachother online.

Tovo

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger The Head said...

Soon, as soon as my poker winnings add up. Why no play online?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home