Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Stomach problems

OK. The 1st post of the day will be concerned with two stomach problems. The 1st is mine. I just ate 3 big-ass bowls of Cookie Crisp and I feel sick as a dog. Normally the pain from Cookie Crisp is that it's like eating delicious razor blades and you cut up the roof of your mouth. Nope. Just overconsumption of Cookie Crisp.
2nd is a standard complaint many of us have. Low rise jeans are pretty popular. So are bellybutton shirts. For Christ's sake ladies, look at your self before you go out like that! It looks good on a very (very) small fraction of women. The rest should not wear that. Since I am on a college campus I think I'm exposed to this a lot more than your average person.
Well, shit, I might as well go on. Hey everyone, it's summer and all and sandals are cool and comfortable. But if you gonna wear them take care of your feet. I just rode up on an elevator with some guy in sandals who's feet looked like Nosferatu's hands.
Also, hey workout guy. I can see you not wearing a shirt during the day to get some sun but it's 9:30 at night. Put it back on. And carpet back guy? Just don't take it off.

Turbo sent me an interview with Vincent Gallo in The Onion. What an ass (Gallo, not Turbo. Well not Turbo this time). I'm not going to link it so go to The Onion if you want to read it.

2 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I resent that comment. I'm an ass ALL of the time.

Turbo

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger The Head said...

OMFG! I just saw a rather large woman wearing one of those g-strings that go up over your hips so they're VERY visible when you're wearing low-rise. I should gouge my eyes out but then that will be the image I'll be stuck with forever.
I'll publish a newsletter on the subject Ms. Friday.
Any ideas on the sandal thing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home