Friday, September 10, 2004

Things to do in the Windy City

Have a Boodles martini or 3 at Club Lucky. This is where I first discovered the mighty Boodles thanks to The Dean.
Dinner at Cafe Absinthe.
Get ripped out of my fucking head at the Bob Inn. I hope they still have cheap Tullamore Dew there.
Breakfast at the Cozy Corner.
Go to a goat roasting party at Missouri Murphy's house. Get ripped out of my head.
Eat a giant burrito, maybe from Arturo's.
Complain about how fucking full I am after eating the abovementioned burrito.
Get into long convoluted arguments with the Ash-hole (and others) where we're raving like mad at each other until we figure out 45 minutes later we're both on the same side of the argument. Usually happens between 1 and 5 am.
Try to make it through one of Cheddarback's long-ass, go nowhere, drunken stories.
See Turbo dance to Journey's "Anyway you want it".
Have the Evil Doctor tell me I'm a dim bulb, devoid of humor, or some other EVism.
Will update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home