Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I got a thirst for killin'

Done lecturing, went good. Now I'm back.
Gonna fuck off the rest of the day cruising around the internet.

The title of this post is b/c I can't get "The Stroke" from Billy Squire out of my head. I've been running around telling people "I got a thirst for killin'" all day.

That song was my stripper song if I ever was a male stripper. Not that the new, fatter Head would be able to do that. (At least I'm not Cheddarback).
However on reflecting on the cheesiness of many of the ladies I would expect in these places and in email discussion with the Ash-holes I think I'd switch my song to "Strokin'" by Clarence Carter. I'd even have a cheesy dance, shaking my junk to each side when "I stroke it to the east, I stroke it to the west, I stroke it to the girl that I love best" lines came on.
I think I'd point to the homeliest girl in the place for the last part of that stanza. And she's shriek with delight and all of her friends in the bachelorette party would convince her to stuff a bill in my G-string and she's be all embarassed but finally do it and then they'd all get wrecked drinking Sex on the Beaches and Kamikazis. They's even do Blowjobs (the Baily's based shots topped with whipped cream that you can't use your hands to drink) but most of them would spill them except for one girl who's perceived sluttiness, due to her ability to drink it, would be the topic of conversation off and on for the rest of the night.
Then as they got drunker they'd start getting grabby. Management typically looks the other way within reason b/c it's good for business but I've got a PhD for Christ's sake! I'm not some piece of meat here for snaggletooth and her dumpy friends to manhandle.
At least men in strip clubs are mostly either A) Rich assholes throwing money around so even though they're assholes the girls at least getting paid, or B) introverted perverts. Either way they know they're gonna get the fuck stomped out of them if they get out of line.
These ladies have no respect for my craft.
My stripper name would be Rod, Rod McBulgey.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger The Head said...

Yes the guys at the buffet. Gotta love the guys who go to a nudie bar on their lunch hour. Classy.
Mr. Wells and I are running mates!
And he certainly has time to be everywhere.
Sweaty love children. What an attractive phrase. Missus Head may protest however.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home