Monday, October 11, 2004

Monday

OK. Whopper weekend almost lasted through last night. Lady head and I went to Target for some healing and to start putting out electronic lives back together. We bought a new DVD player and about 20 DVDs. I was going to buy another PS2 but they're out (!). Fuckers.
Anyhoo, we were on our way home via Burger King and Lady Head said she couldn't take any more BK. She has a weak constitution. So instead we got take-out from... Hooters! I haven't been to a Hooters in years. What we remember is they did have some kickass wings so Lady Head wanted to go. The wings were great but I remember them being a lot bigger.
Also, props to BK for FINALLY having an actual Burger King in their commercials.
Moving on, here's what I learned this weekend.
1) I feel pretty disgusting after the All-Whopper weekend. But it was for a good cause.
2) Pantera, bourbon, and anger do not go together with online poker.
3) Mr. Wells, our campaign is fucked. Adult Swim began the [vote griffin] movement. We can't compete with them. It'll split the vote and they're too powerful. I need your input.
4) I came in late as hell today, am taking tomorrow off, and nobody gives a fuck. Sympathy I guess.
5) After long introspection, I still rock the mic that rocks the party.

6 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me just get something straight here - you berate that idiot (forgot his name) that ate McD's for an entire month, and then you decide to have a BK weekend, end up feeling like shit, and you're surprised by this? Well, serves you right. OOOOOH, that should be BK's new ad campaign - "Serves you right!" That would be sweet. Glad to hear you are getting on with your lives. I remember when I had my DVD player stolen from my apartment in college. Its just a disgusting feeling, being violated like that. But you're used to being violated (THE ULTIMATE ZING!).

Are you working today? I thought schools and real jobs had the day off because of Columbus Day?

Turbo

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger The Head said...

No the idiot thing is you're not supposed to do this for an entire month. Plus, it was just an observation. The Whoppers were delish. I regret nothing!
Reminds me of my 100 martini month. They should've filmed that. Doesn't sound too bad, but try doing it. The big martinis too. Not those little sissy ones. It's actually pretty rough. I stopped after 3 weeks.
Anyway, I have to order the damn PS2 now.

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I was going to post the obvious comment here, but Turbo beat me to it. Good thing you didnt film your weekend. Then we would really have to mock you. Is it too mean to point out how that probably wasn't an option because all your electronics were stolen?

MCK

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger The Head said...

I'd say it's a witty comment, not mean.
Also, I love BK and would never disparage it. The main differences between me and Fuckstain Spurlock is that A) Common sense, 2) I will do it again, and III) he's a self-righteous douchebag, whereas I'm merely a douchebag.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger huzefa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger huzefa said...

I have yet to see some posts about the classic Kurt Russell movies... (the likes of Soldier and Big Trouble in Little China). Stop putzing around with BK weekends... Get your priorities straight, man !! Sundays are strictly Meet the Press time followed by Kurt Russell magic !!

teambrown

 

Post a Comment

<< Home