Thursday, September 23, 2004

I'm such a pimp

So I have to lecture today and The Dean sent me some Powerpoint slides to include. Yesterday about 1:30 I realized that they were on my home computer. So I went home to work on my lecture. Yep, that means I walked in the door, ate a burrito, took a nap, and watched TV. Hey I got all night. then the Missus got home and informed me we were to go for drinks with the Canadians. We went running (yeah, gotta lose those extra lbs.) and I protested going out. Well, we ended up going out. I came home and played some poker (I won, but that's another Pimp Story) watched some cartoons and went to bed.

So today I got up early to come in lab to work on my lecture. Got in at 8 lecture done by 9:15. I am a fucking pimp.

Don't give it until after 1pm. Off to Starbuck's!

Update: Not Starbuck's. McDonald's! Delicious bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits. And good for you too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home