Thursday, October 21, 2004

Still feeling shitty

OK, the nice ladies over at the print office let me cut in front of a zillion people to get my and Lady Head's posters printed this afternoon. I gave them a song and dance about how it was my boss's fault it's such short notice, I'm leaving in the morning, etc. All true. They are friggin' saints. I've always done well with old ladies. They love me. Must be my boyish charm.

Speaking of, old lady bartenders are the BEST. Followed by gay man bartenders. They always seem happy to see you. At least the ones I've been exposed too.

Moving on, The Ash-hole has a wonderful post on drinking. By the looks of it him, me, and Isabella aren't feeling too well this week. Stop by and give some sympathy. We obviously need it.

Now to the Sawx. I'm on the fence about it. I hate the fucking Yankees and I hope they all get prolapsed rectums - but I imagine, although I've never lived in Beantown, that Sawx fans are like Cubs fans. Talking about various curses, "next year's our year" - every year, "this is the greatest day of my life" when they win anything, etc.
If that's the case then I hope the Sawx never win anything. Because I hate the Cubs with the heat of a thousand suns.

2 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA, you get hit on by gay bartenders. Must be your boyish charm, or the way you wear your white velour tracksuit. I'd imagine they love that. You know what I've found out since quitting smoking? My hangovers aren't NEARLY as bad as before. Last night, went through a 12 pack - cup of coffee cured the hangover.

As for the Sawx, you're just an asshole, aren't you? Actually, I know the answer to that one. Don't you see, if they actually win it, then they won't have that "next year" or "this is our year" speech to give anymore, and you won't have to listen to it.

Turbo

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost forgot ... actually I did forget. You're going to the conference next week, right? I can play your "San Andreas" when it comes in next week?

Turbo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home