Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Video games and 24

2nd topic Sean reminded me of.
I was playing Lady Head's 8-bit Nintendo and was struck by how easy all the games were. Origninally I attributed it to me being older but then I thought that the skills necessary for being good at these things would have been better at the younger age than now. Then I thought that maybe I have more experience at games. Or is it that games now are harder. That's my current theory. It's interesting when you think about it. Because a lot of those games were difficult back then. So we have a massive (at least in numbers of people) increase in visual attention, hand eye skills, etc. from 10-20 years ago With all the technology advances there has to be a lot more non-video game examples of this. Any thoughts on what they are? Mainly thinking about brain stuff.

Also, was 24 like a video game last night when Jack was in the Chinese Embassy or what? I'm thinking Syphon Filter or Splinter Cell.

Huh, lool at that post. Calm down ladies, I'm spoken for.

And Prez Logan, Audrey, and Buchanan can go fuck themselves.

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger Some Warrior said...

Games are harder these days. 8-bit Nintendo has two friggin' buttons. Your g-damn Playstation has like, 19.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home