Thursday, April 14, 2005

Ten High

So tired. Played cards last night. Didn't get to bed until like 2:30. Which wouldn't be a problem but I had to get up before 7 to go lift. Blech.
Tonight, oh tonight, Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter should be getting here from Netflix. St. Jude recommended this movie. I love the tagline "The Power of Christ Impales you!"
So, that's the plan for later.
Then we leave for Cocktails in the Country tomorrow at some ungodly hour. We're flying right into Stewart for a couple extra days there. It's gonna kick serious ass. Can you jerks please guest post while I'm gone? I should be functional by Tuesday.
Speaking of kicking ass, this morning when I dragged myself out of bed (see above), I actually thought "I could use a drink right now." And I specifically wanted a Macallan Cask Strength. Kind of awesome. But I resisted since I have actually been working at lab.
All in all, I'm feeling pretty good about everything right now.
Pretty lame post. Maybe I'll find something later to enrage me.

2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Action Randall said...

"The Power of Christ Impales you!"

haha... That's rich.

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mister the Head,

How was the movie?

I watched last weeks episode of Deadwood last night. What do you think is up with the San Francisco cocksucker?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home