Monday, April 04, 2005

Ramblings

Sin City was awesome. Michael Madsen did a pretty terrible acting job, even for Michael Madsen, but everything else was tip-fucking-top. Even Lady Head enjoyed it. And she hates going to movies.
Evil Doctor, why the fuck should I care if that fatass Ebert likes it or not? I'm confused by your comment. Are you using him as an authority to rebuff my "Critics don't know shit" line of thought?
I never read movie reviews. If I want an opinion I'll ask the Ash-hole, St. Jude, or someone else whose opinion I respect. Not some pretentious dil-rod.

Moving on. I've been watching Monk recently (thank you DVR). Pretty kickass show. I've always been a fan of Tony Shaloub and Ted Levine. And they recently added Traylor Howard, who I used to have a crush on, so it's even better.

Deadwood is probably the greatest show ever.

For all the cardinals that read this blog, The Head endorses Lehmann for the papacy. If not him then Danneels. For Christ's sake, not Ruini.

This guy is really fucked in the head.

Ken Bicknell needs to relax. Let it go man.

My new favorite poker game is Omaha 8/b.

5 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Joshua said...

I can't respect the opinion of anyone who describes himself as a "fan of Tony Shalhoub," in particular one who has "always" been a fan.

I think we need to consider a trial separation, The Head.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger The Head said...

Actually I watched "Wings" all the time.
Yes, that's where I started liking Tony. I also thought he was good in "Galaxy Quest".
Joshua, we can make this work. I'll change.

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

My hatred for every single member of the Wings cast is remarkable. I'd never thought of it before, but it's so true. I hate Tim Daly for Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde, the other guy for The Shining, Thomas Haden Church for existing and Tony Shalhoub for not being funny. The old lady I hate because she was old.

And you will have to beg.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger The Head said...

What about Crystal Bernard? Me-ow.
I do hate Thomas Haden Church. A lot. And I'm super pissed that somehow he's getting some parts and recognition.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger The Head said...

And didn't we already establish that I'm pretty low-brow when it comes to entertainment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home