Thursday, June 16, 2005

Meh.

Well, I was getting my ass handed to me last night in cards but my nemesis convinced me to buy-in one more time and I ended up pwning everyone and making a tidy profit. An I did it while continuously drinking whiskey.
So I got that going for me.

Still haven't heard back from Nature yet. Which I gather is a good thing since most of the time you get rejected right away. 9 days and counting.

Pretty excited about Batman Begins. Christian Bale is dreamy.

Scientology makes me want to vomit. Katie Holmes is a slut. I was excited about Factory Girl until I heard Edie Sedgwick was being played by Mrs. Maverick.

Is it wrong for me to think that Bewitched looks good?

Greedy fucker
. "Oh, I just can't take care of my family on $125M." Although I think it's fucked that he wasn't allowed to remain anonymous.

And for Christ's sake they just admit anyone in the Order of the British Empire. "Oooh, he's a big actor (or rock star). That's 'valuable service to the Empire' as I see it."

I really got nothing today.

2 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: Is it wrong for me to think that Bewitched looks good?

Yes.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger The Head said...

Weighing on my mind for a while in that every time I read about some musician/movie star that's in the Order I get irritated and tell whoever's closest to me the same statement that's in my post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home