Thursday, August 25, 2005

Fuck Nicholas Cage

I'm starting a semi-regular Fuck This Person post series.
This week will be Fuck Nicholas Cage. While he was awesome in Raising Arizona and followed that up with some crappy yet watchable movies and some crappy and unwatchable ones.
But...
Here's some movies coming up starring Cage that piss me off:

Remake of The Wicker Man. Are you fucking kidding me? That movie was great. Nicholas Cage will ruin this movie with his "acting"

An Untitled September 11 Oliver Stone project. Cage plays one of a pair of port authority workers trapped under the WTC. And did I mention Oliver Stone is doing it? I did? Well this movies not only going to suck but it will also be offensively sucky.

Amarillo Slim. Cage plays, well, Amarillo Slim Preston. The hokey gambler. Christ, Nicholas Cage's annoying mannerisms combined with Slim's monstrous contrived down-home jackassery is going to make my head explode.

National Treasure 2. Yeah. Read that one again. National. Treasure. Two.
Holy Balls!

He's got some that don't look as bad for his "skills" (Electric God, Ant Bully) and some that can win me back if he does a good job (Next, Ghost Rider) but still...

...Fuck Nicholas Cage.

And for all of you that think that this is a lazy, phoned-in excuse for a post - you're right.

3 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vampire's Kiss rocked.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098577/

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

Who is Nicholas Cage? The only actor I know with a similar name is

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger The Head said...

I didn't know you were so into him Joshua.
I'll try and be better.
(Bwa ha ha - my HTML plot succeeded)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home