Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Yeah, when it comes to science I look to Dubya


Here's his take.

Christ, not this again. I'm so sick of hearing about ID. And it's not like it's because of an anti-religion thing (I'm Catholic). In science classes you teach science. In Sunday School you teach about religion. Doesn't seem very difficult to me.

You know who I blame for all this? People like Dawkins, Dennett, etc. (I would include the old guys like Huxley but I see that intense debate as more neccessary back then as a correction for the crazies). Yeah, brilliant minds when it comes to evolution (I love their books), but they can't help but getting all preachy about how evolution means that religion is for idiots. They just had to be assholes about it and rile up the crazies. They just kept giving them ammunition. If ID ever gets a strong place in textbooks/schools it's these assholes' fault.

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"They just had to be assholes about it and rile up the crazies."

HERE HERE! They didn't try to put any science in my religion textbook ffs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home