Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Rage, building

God do I hate everybody. Every pretentious, self-righteous, nonconforming, antireligious, pseudointellectual dildo. Along with the self-righteous, boy scout-ey, uber-religious, conformist, anti-intellectual twats. Along with all men. And women. Scientists can eat my ass. So can writers. So can day laborers. So can day traders. So can that guy from the suit commercial.
Jared from subway? I'll fakking keel you. Noam Chomsky? I hope your heart explodes. Bobby Fischer? Wherever you are I hope you get beat in chess and you throw a fit and get sentenced to prison where you'll become someone's bitch. Tom Wolfe? I hope your suit gets dirty. That guy with the long neck from 90 second pop on CNN? I hope you get a venereal disease. That guy with the afro on the same? I hope you get one too from fucking the guy with the long neck. Vincent Gallo? There's a special place in hell for you. Creepy used car salesman looking guy at the gym who ogles all the ladies? I hope you're straining while exercising one day and get a prolapsed rectum. Stare-ey guy who sits in the lobby here with his feet on the chair and who doesn't wash his hands after dropping a deuce? I hope you get an intestinal parasite. Derrida, I hope you're rotting in a hell where there are absolutes and perfect communication. Kurt Cobain, I hope you're trapped in a small room where Weird Al Yankovic's "Smells Like Nirvana" plays on repeat for all eternity.

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, your cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

2 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger The Head said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger The Head said...

Just like back at Ernsthausen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home