Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Another day another dolla

I'm hot like lava
You got a problem?
I got a problem solver
And his name is revolver

It's like a deadly game of freeze tag
I touch you with a 44 mag
And your frozen inside a body bag

Nobody iller
Than this graveyard filler
Cap peeler
Cause I'm a Natural Born Killer

Was up considerably in poker. Which brings me to my point. When your loved one comes home and says don't play poker and you say "But I'm playing so well, let me just play a little more on this table. These people suck.", just punch yourself in the nuts. Because they do suck, but the cards don't know that, and it only takes a couple of hands to wipe out half your winnings from the previous couple of days. God will punish you. Listen to Lady Head.
Because then you have to go have some drinks after the thrashing you just took and, let's face it, your sick. And while liquor cures a lot of ills, colds and flus are not in that category.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home