Tuesday, November 09, 2004

New James Bond

Pierce Brosnan is an idiot. He's not going to be Bond anymore. He was a decent Bond but mostly a terrible actor. Have you seen any of his other movies? The Tailor of Panama? The Thomas Crowne Affair? He sucks. Goodbye career. (I'm still pissed David Caruso somehow managed to get on another hit show).
As to who should replace him, it's a no brainer: Clive Owen .
Anyone who thinks otherwise is a dildo. Morons are kicking around Hugh Jackman, Colin Farrel, Jude Law, etc.
It's James Bond people.

On a related note, I can't fucking wait for Sin City. I got a huge friggin' chubby for it. Lot of stars in it though so I hope they don't fuck it up. But Miller himself is involved so I think it'll be good. How about Mickey Rourke as Marv? Awesome.

1 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

You could not be more correct.

CLIVE OWEN!

I have loved him since the the Croupier.

He is haught.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home