Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Back in the Saddle Again.

OK Headiacs, I'm back. Yeah, I know I was back Friday but I needed to decompress and take the weekend and Monday off from everything 'cept TV, poker, and the kitties.

So what's new you ask? Plenty. The Heads are planning on a new arrival. No, not a child, but Lady Head's dog from Cleveland! Wheeee! A 115 lb rotweiler named Nacho (yeah, I know, the name sucks). Pictures will come this weekend after we fly to Cleveland to drive her ass back. Two of the cats have experience with Nacho but Kraepelin doesn't. Should make for an exciting time!

Moving on, it's Election day so everyone should skip out of work early to go vote. Then go drink and cheer democracy in action! Wells/Head 2004! Unless you live in a swing state, then Kerry. Daddy needs his science funding back.

Speaking of drinking, I broke the "No Martinis For A Month" plan on Friday. I'm so friggin' sweet.

Also tonight, starting at 11pm (EST) - Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law marathon on Cartoon Network!

Sunday was the ATHF marathon. There's a tie for my favorite episode between the Broodwich one and the mummy one.

Also today we go to the police property building to reclaim whatever stuff 5-0 recovered. Details to follow. Hopefully they have my PS2 so I can FINALLY play GTA: San Andreas.

I hate Bill Cafferty.

Hardee's redeemed itself. See, it was on the boycott chopping block due to a radio commercial that sucked ("regular" guy bitching about him going to a "foo-foo french-asian restaurant" on a date, then stopping at hardee's afterwards, getting a thickburger, and "wolfed that puppy down" right in front of his date, etc., etc.), but now they have a commercial revolving around pregnant ladies eating thickburgers. Which is awesome.

Choppy post. It sounds better if you read it in a Walter Winchell style (Good evening Mr. and Mrs. America, from border to border, and coast to coast, and all the ships at sea. Let's go to press.) That way it seems more important.


9 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No offense meant here dude, but if you don't get your PS2 back, why don't you send San Andreas over to Cheddarback and I so we don't have to buy it. I had to return it to Ballbuster today, and I'm already having withdrawls. Good luck getting everything back though.

One quick thing I noticed about you blog - you're forgetting to close your unordered lists on the right side of your page. See how "People I don't know but should" looks like its part of the "Rolling with my peeps" heading? Thats because you have to put a closing unordered list tag (program won't let me display the actual tag here) after the end of your lists. Email me if you want me to give you an example of how you need to change your template.

Turbo

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger The Head said...

I done'd it good!

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger The Head said...

And Turbo, I did expect you to give us your favorite ATHF episodes.

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a tough one. The PDA one (where Shake says he lost his PDA to Tarmak or whatever his name) and anyone of the ones with the Plutonians in them. Emory and Oglethorpe crack me the fuck up! "Space Conflict From Pluto", there you go. Oooh, "Video Oujia" is pretty good too, just because Shake kills himself only to mess with Meatwad. Classic - even though its a newer one.

Glad you got the code to work.

Turbo

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ash-hole - the one with the witch doctor is "Video Ouija".

hehehe, I made you say something funny.

Turbo

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Head - did you see that the "marathon" of Harvey Birdman's isn't actually a marathon - they are playing the same episode (a new one) 24 times. HAHAHAHA. Those crazy fools at [adult swim]. Whats your favorite Birdman episode?

Turbo

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ash-hole - again, great minds think alike. Thats my favorite Bridman also. I love it when he reads the Hippo's (forgot his name) email over the loud speaker:

From: Hippo
To: Harvey
Subject: That thing I sent you
Body: Did you get that thing I sent you?

That and "Security level upped to Rush's seminal album Moving Pictures"

Turbo

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger The Head said...

Great minds indeed. My favorite also. Anyone with a lot of Phil is great.
Ha Ha Ha! Dangly parts.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Some Warrior said...

What about the ATHF episode with the Mooninites Ignignokt and Er where they were trying to corrupt Meatwad and Er was like "lets go get drunk" or something like that? Er is one of my personal role models. I identify both with Er and Shake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home