Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Officially went crazy

Well, Nacho's nearing full integration in the Headdome. All the cats seem to put up with her. Kraepelin still follows her fat ass around and swats at her. Seriously, Kraepelin weighs 7-8 lbs, Nacho is 110-120. That's like me punching a guy that weighs over a ton.
So that's three cats and a dog in our house. That's a lot you say? Well The Heads obviously don't think so because I'm going to get another cat. Yeah, we're officially crazy people now.
See Big Ron has to get rid of his cat for several reasons, kid, new house, girfriend, etc. and he loves the fucking animal (remember "If my cat and Chrissy's kid were in the street..."). So he wants it to go to a good home. Last time I saw him he asked if I could take it if he needed to get rid of it. I said sure. Then I didn't hear anything about it. Since it was still up in the air when he asked I assumed that nothing was coming of it and he was keeping Nala (that's the cat's name).
So we get back from Cleveland with Nacho and the next day I get an email from Chrissy saying Ron will buy my tickets and/or rent me a car to come get Nala. In fucking Cleveland! Yeah, where I just fucking was.
So now I gotta figure this out.
Nala's a great cat. A purebred Tonkinese. Pretty blue-gray fur. A good addition to the menagerie.

Moving on, I fucking hate U2. Hate them. That new iPod commercial reminded me that I fucking hate U2.

What else? Watched "The Gambler" with James Caan last night. He was a stud back in the day, hairy shoulders and all.

Venture Bros. kick ass.
I love The Monarch.
Best line is when he says Brock is going to go "all sickhouse on us".

Dr. Venture's best line is when he refers to the Mexican Day of the Dead as "Your Crazy Christmas Dead People Day"

Wow, are my posts getting more fragmented or what. Must be all that animal dander fucking up my brain.

Well, gotta work on some fakking papers for submission.

I'll post some more crap later.

Don't forget to watch "Dog: The Bounty Hunter" tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home