Tuesday, November 09, 2004

George Lucas is a son of a bitch

GOD DAMN IT!
While trying to find the Sin City trailer (busy day, huh?) I came across the trailer for the new Star Wars.
Why am I pissed you ask? I've posted before on Lucas.
Because the trailer made it actually look good. ASSHOLE! Just when I write you off as losing your mind and fucking everything up you make me want to go see this one. Now I'll actually be disappointed when it sucks. Wookie army, Darth Vader, and some kick ass battle scenes on a volcano planet. I hate you Lucas!

Hi my name is Darth Vader and before I became the Dark Lord of the Sith I looked like I was in a boy band. Fuck you Hayden Christiansen.

Also, this is a classic that you may have seen from The Weekly Standard when The Phantom Menace came out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home