Monday, November 15, 2004

Monday is Funday!

Peep this, I'm tired as hell. I won at poker all weekend but got shut out of the big money by some shithead. So I did the mature thing, we had a party! (Lady Head, me, the kitties, and Nacho). It was sweet. Lady Head and I watched movies and cartoons and danced and laughed and lived and loved. I think I broke my brain though. We had a Steak-umm blowout! The Canadians bought a couple boxes of them and didn't like them (!). So they gave them to us. We pigged out on them. We ate 12 steak-umms. Then I ate like half a bag of Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies with a quart of milk. Seriously, I think I'm still full.

Cartoon-wise, Tom Goes to The Mayor sucks balls. Turbo, I don't understand how you can like that show but not The Venture Brothers. You have a screw loose.

Then I had to get up today and go lift. I kinda want to take the rest of the day off.

Lady Head had an MRI the other day b/c they thought she had MS.. Her brain turned out OK (other than small) but she's going to a neurologist soon.

Tonight we are going to go buy a treadmill.

Well, I feel good at work today (other than tired with a bad case of the stupids). I feel like I've got a new lease on science.

5 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Some Warrior said...

My brain may be small, but it is highly convoluted. That's right, its ripe full of sulci and gyri, which indicates i am highly evolved and yep, you guessed it, FUCKING BRILLIANT. In fact, i could even see the cortical representation of my AWESOMENESS. And the Nucleus of Wicked-Badness (NWB). And something that looked like a paperclip. How the fuck did that get in there?

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger The Head said...

I only give you hard-hitting journalism here at The Head. This is Pulitzer Prize material, Mr. Pants Suck.

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lady - Glad to hear the MRI turned out okay. While I am sure that your NWB has a dense cell population that is constantly plastic, I must warn you to check the ventricles. Damnit, everyone knows the key to all things MRI are the size of your ventricles!

And, while the excessive drinking wreaks havoc and destruction upon the MBs, don't worry if you notice any degeneration in the region. They don't do shit anyway. Sure, maybe it will take you a little longer to find your way, but hell now you just have an excuse to be late.

Uh oh yeah, Head, cartoon and some shit.

MCK

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger The Head said...

Dammit Hot Rod, get some consistency in your signatures.
And I haven't had functional MBs since my junior year in college.
Now to Turbo.
Envy did have Walken in it though and he's always sweet.
TGTTM was awful. I don't care who made it. It was lame. And Jack Black is plenty good reason to hate something. "Look everyone I'm a disgusting fat guy! I do the same silly shit all the time! I'm pretending to be a manic, eccentric, yet lovable, everyman! Punch me in the face!"
Did you ever see Squidbillies? I fell asleep (read: passed out) before it on Thursday.

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why? You knew it was me. Boy, Head sure does get snippy when you disregard his cartoons.

X

 

Post a Comment

<< Home