Thursday, November 18, 2004

OWWWWW!

HEAD DOWN! HEAD DOWN!
Fakked up my lower back deadlifting this morning. I'm crippled.
On a happy note, I did get the lift before my vertebrae decided to go all sideways on me. I just passed my lifting partner on that exercise as well. And that was his forte. Now he only has one exercise he's better than me on. Weighted pullups.
The Head is a fucking specimen. A rocked up killing machine.

Moving on.

Men (boys), promise me you'll never get a classic car convertible when you're in your late 40's/ early 50's. It's just sad. It's like Peter Fonda in The Limey. Hitting on girls 1/2 your age. You just can't figure out why they would want guys their own age. Those guys are so immature. They have no appreciation of Miles Davis or a nice cordial. Those guys can't connect with a woman like a more mature man can. It's about making love to her mind. She totally wants to hear about the old days. The wild years. It's not like now. Oh, and they LOVE your ponytail and earring. You're still uber-hip.

No offense to the straight up pervert. At least they don't pretend to be something they're not. Like Larry. This guy that used to come into this bar I bounced at. Always with a new 19 year old. I had to let her in b/c Larry was friends with the owner. Larry was a cheesy 40-something with a paunch and a hair helmet who favored the mock turtleneck. But watching him interact with the girls and it was clear what the deal was.

Also, no offense to my elder friends that tap that younger generation. You don't do it in the same way as the convertible guy. You know who you are.

7 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger The Head said...

Young guys don't beg for sex?

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

I've attempted "relationships" (shudder) with older men (meaning 10+ gap) three times now.

One word= GROSS

Nevah again. And these dewd weren't even your mock turtle neck wearing creepos. They were nearly cool but . . . no. No.

There is not a rough enough loofah in the world to exfoliate that layer of creepiness.

Gross. Gross. why did you have to bring it up? Gross.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger The Head said...

I will win, bitches. At the expense og my health.
Miss Friday I'm gonna try a bath in Epsom salts.
St. Jude, I can't believe Pope is on the World's Strongest Man. I remember him doing naked hyperextensions off my loft.
Isabella, pick a guy nearer your own age. I've seen your post about the young guy. You're a charmer. You should be doing better.
Do you need a set up?

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger The Head said...

Hey li'l cup of sugar.

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Henry Fonda wasn't in The Limey -- it was his son Peter. And I'll hit on anyone I damn well feel like, you young whippersnapper!!

EvDr.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger The Head said...

My fault. I stand corrected. And ladies couldn't do much better than the Evil Doctor.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger The Head said...

And Bella, if it was so gross why did you do it 3 times?
You're a sucker for punishment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home