Friday, December 03, 2004

Next time come strapped with a fucking pamper

Tick...tick...tick
That's what my day has been like. Actually it's been more like:
Tick............................................tick...............
...........................................tick
You get the idea. Hangover is gone but still bored.

Well I have to go to the costume shop today. Tonight the Canadians are having a Cops party. Basically you go as a cop or someone they're arresting. Naturally I'm going as Dog the Bounty Hunter and Lady Head is going as Beth.
Gonna tie one on tonight booooyyyyy.
And maybe apprehend fugitives.

Then tomorrow there's this shitty party to go to, but I was having the manager of our liquor store over for dinner (is that the sign of a problem drinker?). We moved it to next week but the excuse is still solid. Lady Head couldn't get out of it. Ha ha ha. This woman having the party is a real piece of work. Total Psycho (yes, with a capital P). So Lady Head will be at the party and I'll be home in front of the fire kicking it Head-style.

Flash: BK boycott is back on!!! Not due to Lady Head's sickness but b/c they started those fucking commercials again.
St. Jude tells me McDonald's has some awful commercials with deejays and shit that makes it boycott-worthy but I haven't seen them yet.

I should be paid just to be The Head. Work is for suckers. Does anyone want to finance me?

I feel like I'm missing something important I must tell you.

3 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger The Head said...

Fixed.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

I LOVE that you're having the manager of the liquor store over for dinner.

Yeah. I'm back at work, too. LAME.

Where are the fucking Medici's when i need them?

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

FAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKk. as head says.

Is it only 1:40 Pacific Standard Time.

I was tryin' to represent for the West coast earlier today but i'm startin' wonder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home