Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Happy Tuesday

No, thank you for coming here to my blog. I really appreciate it.
Stop, you're too kind. Well, I guess my ass does look good in these jeans. That's why I got them. Like a little peach.
Work out? Well, I do swing the ol' indian clubs from time to time.
No, no cologne. That's my natural smell. Thank you!
Yes I'd like another. No I'm not driving.

OK, on to bidness.

Most of the time football seems like a bunch of overpaid sissies running into each other. But sometimes it is the greatest. Forget about your problems and just get drunk while watching Monday Night Football.
Brett Favre is a fucking stud. No two ways about it. I'm straight, but he's just a stud.

Lady Head explained to me that I should be working more, so today I'm going to actually work. The way she put it, the harder I work now, the sooner I can get a faculty position and really fuck off.

Then tonight's Dog Night.

Is it me, or recently have my posts been sucking more? Just not a lot going on I guess. Where's the fire? Where's the rage? Somebody inspire me.

5 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger The Head said...

Good to see you're working hard in that new job Jude.
Those haikus brought back memories. Did you poop in the shower?

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger The Head said...

A St. Jude haiku:

Sex with an apple
Spitting chaw on hairless chest
Why don't girls like me?

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger The Head said...

I'm joking of course ladies. St. Jude is a Favre-like stud.
I can put a good word in for you if you want me too. He's quite the catch.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

I find being severely hung-over often fuels a really good post but this might interfere with your resolve to work more.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger The Head said...

Lady Head just informed me that, in her mind, "reviews" is one syllable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home