Monday, November 29, 2004

I like the girls with the pumps and a bump!

I fucking hate when they do the charity things at cash registers. I'm in CVS buying gum and when I go to pay for it they ask if I want to donate a dollar to St. Jude's Children's Hospital. I'm such a pushover for these things. No, I don't want to donate a dollar since I'm only buying GUM but I do anyway. It's like some sick psychology experiment. I always give the dollar.

OK, so this weekend we also watched the new 'arry Pottah. Sweet. Bella, I love Sirius too. Then we were in the mood for it so we watched Soulplane. Actually was better than I thought (couldn't be worse and we were wasted). Snoop actually played against character a little in this one. He was actually funny.

Then, inspired by VH1, Lady Head and I had a two person dance party to the worst songs evah. Seriously, evah. How bad? Look at the title of this post. That bad.
Well, I better move it, move it on outta here.
Turbo, this does not relieve you from posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home