Sunday, November 28, 2004

Lazy motherfucker

Got to love holiday weekends. Did nothing except eat, drink, and watch TV. Back and forth between a James Bond marathon and VH1. Brings up a point. I hate those fuckers on VH1. Like the guys on I Love the 80s or I Love the 90s. Shitty comics or douchebag columnists. And I hate the fat people that keep talking about what they would do sexually to the people they talk about. "Ooh, I'd take his little ass and show him." Yeah right, orca.
Also, I watched The 100 Most Awesomely Bad Songs and Most Awesomely Bad Heavy Metal Songs. A lot of those deserved it (Color Me Badd, Vanilla Ice, etc.) but The Stroke? We Built This City was the #1 song for Christ's sake! Also, the people here are all shitty musicians and columnists. Sure if Tom Waits and Leonard Cohen were doing the show that'd be one thing. But these people are assholes.
Too lazy for an extensive post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home