Tuesday, November 30, 2004

You ungrateful fucking prats!

OK, I did do work this a.m. But I've been eating my lunch while perusing random blogs as the Evil Doctor inspired me to do. What a bunch of fucking crybabies. Especially coming off of Thanksgiving. You fucking jerks. Your life really fucking sucks huh? No one understands your pain.
Guess what? Shitty things happen sometimes. The whole world isn't fucked. And no, we would not be better off in the distant past or a third world country. When was the last time you fought off a large carnivore? Hey, you ate today. Great! What the fucking problem then?
You ungrateful little shits. There are a whole lot of people a whole lot worse off than you. For fuck's sake you have an internet access, know how to read, and have enough free time to bitch in (on?) your shitty blog.
Life is wonderful people. And it's only gonna get better. Start realizing how good you have it and be a little thankful, you fuckstains.

7 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger The Head said...

It's actually not yuppies as much. It's these fucking too-cool-for-this-world-look-at-me-I'm-original-and-nonconformist-and-I-don't-march-to-your-drummer hipsters.

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

Way to show 'em how annoying complaining can be, Head.

Erm. Sorry. devil's advocate. those people piss me off, too.

I once listened to a girl complain about having taxes taken out of her Social security money because her parents claimed her as a dependent. She was sitting at a coffee shop listening to a brand new MP3 player. She drove a Porsche. She lived with her parents rent free. It annoyed the fuck out of me.

She died of a heroine overdose a few months later. Not trying to make some wierd point, just a true story.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger The Head said...

She died of heroism Bella?
Sorry, revenge for you correcting my preposition endings.
Mr. Wells, I hope to see more of you here.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger The Head said...

Of course I wasn't refereing to any of my peeps.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

Obvs. We are all perfect.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger The Head said...

True dat!

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger The Head said...

Is that good?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home