Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear, and when I do, it's usually something unusual.

I'm gonna fix that fucking computer if I have to smash it into a million pieces. I feel naked without it. At least I made sure to restore the hard drive so even if it gets fixed everything is gone.

Here's an interesting news item. Hun, you'd be in prison. Having pillowfights with other inmates. You'd all be wearing high heels and have long red fingernails.

Happy Ash Weds.
That's all I got for now.

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger the hun said...

Mmmm. Sounds great.

Oh wait no, I'd just be $50 poorer. But if I couldn't come up with the fine, I might have to work out a "deal" with the hot blonde bailiff. She would have high heels and long red fingernails.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home