Monday, February 07, 2005

Super Bowl Monday.

Well, good weekend. Friday's dinner was totally kickass as demonstrated by my previous posting.
Saturday I was suprisingly unhungover. Screwed off all day.
Sunday we woke up and met Jeff and Kristen at Tin Angel for brunch. I had the San Francisco Joe (filet mignon, eggs, onions, etc.). Then I played GTA for a while (damn you hydra-mission) and people came over for the super bowl. Jeff and Kristen, the canadians, the owls, Madam Nonesuch, and her beau.
Here's what I drank yesterday:
Mimosas.
Whiskies.
Calvados (Daron is my new favorite brand).
Appletinis.
Guinness.
Some Yazu beer.

I also had a giant cigar.

I'm a winner.

The game was actually good. I think McNabb fucked the game up for the Eagles. Bad decisions.

R.I.P. Ernst Mayr.

2 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Action Randall said...

Minus the super bowl (In fact yesterday morning is when I first found out that it was Super bowl Sunday), I think we would get along famously. San Francisco Joe, GTA, and an assortment of liquor seem like the key ingredients in a recipe for awesome. (I myself am stuck on Tiger Woods Golf for the time being.)

I don’t know why I haven’t been here before. Kudos.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Some Warrior said...

Yeah. My favorite memory from our Supa-Bowl party yesterday is when the Head ate a pizza roll off the floor. Not only did he violate the 10-second (or 20 for that matter) rule, but two dogs that were dropping a pound of hair each had traveled back and forth across that floor all evening. Disgusting. Hairy pizza rolls. Blech.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home