Sunday, January 30, 2005

Random thoughts

Ray Liotta and Christopher Walken should be in every movie.

Rip Torn should be in most of them.

NewsRadio is one of the best fucking shows ever (Before Phil Hartman died). Not sure why I linked that. You know what I'm talking about.

Diedrich Bader should win an Oscar for bit parts in awesome movies. Napolean Dynamite, Office Space, etc. Actually those were the only two I can think of but he was awesome in them.

I don't know if I've changed. I've always loved TV but not to this extent. There's about 6 or so shows that I say "I can't believe how good this show is." all the time. Some of them are: The Shield, The Venture Brothers, 24, Arrested Development, Carnivale, and The Sopranos. But there are others.

I kick a lotta ass at poker.

Tilt really sucks balls. Not suprising. I fucking hated Rounders too.

If you can help it, don't get into a barfight with anyone that has cauliflower ears.

You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

I had more but Jack made me forget. Trust me, it was all fakking gold.

You are all awesome. And don't you fucking forget it.

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger The Head said...

I rescheduled my work day when it was on A+E in the morning.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

Christopher Walken should come live with me.

i love him.

i also love Arrested Development. Even though i don't have cable or nothin', i make it a priority to watch this show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home