Tuesday, January 18, 2005

This guy's totally right

http://www.lewbryson.com/buzz0904.htm
I love people who take the art of drinking seriously.

Someday I will have drinks with Gary Regan. Also, if anyone's feeling like they need to buy me a present I'll take any of the Regan's books.

I agree 1000% with Lew. I have a bet with BR that he can't tell the difference between a Bloody Mary made with Grey Goose and one made with Popov or the ilk.
ED and I did attempt to distinguish different vodka's nose and flavor, to no avail (but we got hella drunk).
It's fucking vodka people. The difference between good and bad ones are texture, smoothness, etc - NOT flavor. So, if your mixing, the well vodka is fine.

Jerks.

2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger The Head said...

You're preaching to the choir Brother Lew.
I love your site and will now attempt to link you.

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger The Head said...

What's wrong with your blogspot blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home